Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guest artist talk at College of Art, Delhi



Today, I gave a talk at the College of Art, part of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi, after the generous invitation of Professor Jyotika Sehgal. It was a pleasure to share my past work and the on-going project on the Grand Trunk Road with students and faculty. As I announced, I am looking for students to do a paid internship with me. It would be a mentorship experience, where the student would assist in my work as well as create his or her own project.

Please contact me via email at gregorythielker@gmail.com with interest.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Neeraj Gupta is well known sculpture Artist in Delhi India. His expertise includes marble sculptures and while painted wood sculptures. There is a great demand of sculptures carved by him in India and abroad for beautifying hotels, schools colleges, showrooms etc.

    ReplyDelete